Список использованной литературы при подготовке статей по стресс-ЭхоКГ
1. Aboul-Eneiti Н, Bengtson JR, Adams DB et al. Effect of the degree of effort on exercise echocardiography for the detection of restenosis after coronary artery angioplasty. Am Heart J 1991;! 22:430.
2. Agati L, Renzi M, Sciomer S et al. Transesophageal dipyridamole echocardiography for diagnosis of coronary artery disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 1992;19:765-70.
3. Armstrong WF, O’Donell J, Ryan T et al. Effect of prior myocardial infarction and extent and location of coronary disease on accuracy of exercise echocardiography. .1 Am Coll Cardiol 1987;10:531-8.
4. Ahmad M, Xie T, McCulloch M et al. Realtime three-dimensional dobutamine stress echocardiography in assessment of ischemia: comparison with two-dimensional dobutamine stress echocardiography. J Am Coll Cardiol 2001 ;37: 1303-9.
5. Armstrong WF, Zoghbi WA. Stress echocardiography. Current methodology and clinical applications. J Am Coll Cardiol 2005;45:1739—47.
6. Bach DS, Muller DWM, Gros BJ et al. False positive dobutamine stress echocardiograms: Characterization of clinical, echocardiographic and angiographic findings. J Am Coll Cardiol 1994;24:928-33.
7. Beleslin BD, Ostojic M, Stepanovic J et al. Stress echocardiography in the detection of myocardial ischemia: head-to-head comparison of exercise, dobutamine, and dipyridamole tests. Circulation 1994;90:1168-76.
8. Camerieri A, Picano E, Landi P et al. Prognostic value of dipyridamole echocardiography early after myocardial infarction in elderly patients: Echo Persantine Italian Cooperative Study Group. J Am Coll Cardiol 1993;22:1809-15.
9. Carstensen S, Ali SM, Stensgaard-Hansen FV et al. Dobutamine-atropine stress echocardiography in asymptomatic healthy individuals. Circulation 1995;92:3453-63.
10. Chapman PD, Doyle TP, Troup PJ et al. Stress echocardiography with transesophageal atrial pacing: Preliminary report of a new method for detection of ischemic wall motion abnormalities. Circulation 1984;70:445-50.
11. Cohen JL, Greene TO, Ottenweller .1 et al. Dobutamine digital echocardiography for detecting coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol 1991;67:1311-8.
12. Crouse LJ, Harbrecht JJ, Vacel J1 et al. Exercise echocardiography as a screening test for coronary artery disease and correlation with coronary arteriography. Am J Cardiol 1991;67:1213-8.
13. Crouse LJ, Vacek Jl, Beauchamp GD et al. Exercise echocardiography after coronary artery bypass grafting. Am J Cardiol 1992;70:572.
14. Dagianti A, Penco M, Agati L et al. Stress echocardiography: comparison of exercise, dipyridamole and dobutamine in detecting and predicting the extent of coronary artery disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 1995;26:18-25.
15. Davila-Roman VG, Waggoner AD, Sicard GA, Geltman EM, Schechtman KB, Perez JE. Dobutamine stress echocardiography predicts surgical outcome in patients with an aortic aneurysm and peripheral vascular disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 1993;21:957-63.
16. Eichelberger JP, Schwarz KQ, Black ER et al. Predictive value of dobutamine echocardiography just before noncardiac vascular surgery. Am J Cardiol 1993;72:602-7.
17. Franke A, Hoffmann R, Kiihl HP et al. Second harmonic imaging without left heart contrast agents improves wall motion analysis and reduces interobserver variability in stress echocardiography. Heart 2000;83:133^10.
18. Frieske R, Kiihl H, Yuan D et al. Verbesserte Endokarderkennung wahrend der Dobutamin-Belastungsechokardiographie durch Einsatz des Linksherzkontrastmittels BY 963. Z Kardiol 2000;89:186-94
19. Geleijnse ML, Elhendy A, Cornel JH et al. Cardiac imaging for risk stratification with dobutamine-atropine stress testing in patients with chest pain. Echocardiography, perfusion scintigraphy, or both? Circulation 1997;96: 137-47.
20. Geleijnse ML, Fioretti PM, Roelandt JRTC. Methodology, feasibility, safety and diagnostic accuracy of dobutamine stress echocardiography. J Am Coll Cardiol 1997;30:595-606.
21. Hecht HS, DeBord L, Shaw R et al. Usefulness of supine bicycle stress echocardiography for detection of restenosis after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty. Am J Cardiol 1993;71:293.
22. Hecht HS, DeBord L, Shaw R et al. Supine bicycle stress echocardiography versus tomographic thallium-201 exercise imaging for the detection of coronary artery disease. J Am Soc Echo 1993;6:177-85.
23. Hoffmann R, Lethen H, Kleinhans et al. Comparative evaluation of bicycle and dobutamine stress echocardiography with perfusion scintigraphy and bicycle electrocardiogram for identification of coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol 1993;72:555-9.
24. Hoffmann R, Lethen H, Marwick T et al. Analysis of interinstitutional observer agreement in the interpretation of dobutamine stress echocardiograms. J Am Coll Cardiol 1996;27:330-6.
25. Hoffmann R, Marwick TH, Poldermans D et al. Refinements in Stress Echocardiographic Techniques Improve Interinstitutional Agreement in Interpretation of Dobutamine Stress Echocardiograms. Eur Heart J 2002;23:821-29.
26. Hoffmann R, von Bardeleben S, Kasprzak JD et al. Analysis of Regional Left Ventricular Function by Cineventriculography, Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Unenhanced and Contrast Enhanced Echocardiography. A Multicenter Comparison of Methods. J Am Coll Cardiol 2006;47:121-8.
27. Hoffmann R, Buck T, Lambertz H et al. Positi-onspapier zur Qualitat in der Echokardiographie. Z Kardiol 2004;93:975-86.
28. Huang PJ, Ho YL, Wu CC et al. Simultaneous dobutamine stress echocardiography and thallium perfusion imaging for the detection of coronary artery disease. Cardiology 1997;88:556-62.
29. Koch R, Lang RM, Garcia M.I et al. Objective evaluation of regional left ventricular wall motion during dobutamine stress echocardiographic studies using segmental analysis of color kinesis images. J Am Coll Cardiol 1999;34:409-19.
30. Lambertz H, Kreis A, Trumper H, Hanrath P. Simultaneous transesophageal atrial pacing and transesophageal two-dimensional echocardiography. A new method of stress echocardiography. J Am Coll Cardiol 1990; 16:1143-53.
31. Langan EM, Youkey JR, Franklin DP et al. Dobutamine stress echocardiography for cardiac risk assessment before aortic surgery. J Vase Surg 1993;18:905-11.
32. Lieng LH, Pellikka PA, Mahoney DW et al. Atropine augmentation in dobutamine stress echocardiography: role and incremental value in a clinical practice setting. J Am Coll Cardiol 1996;28:551-7.
33. Marcovitz PA, Armstrong WF. Accuracy of dobutamine stress echocardiography in detecting coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol 1992;69:1269-73.
34. Marwick T, D’Hondt AM, Baudhuin T et al. Optimal use of dobutamine stress for the detection and evaluation of coronary artery disease: combination with echocardiography or scintigraphy, or both. J Am Coll Cardiol 1993;22:159-67.
35. Marwick T, Willemart B, D’Hondt AM et al. Selection of the optimal nonexercise stress for the evaluation of ischemic regional myocardial dysfunction and malperfusion: comparison of dobutamine and adenosine using echocardiography and 99 m Tc-MIBl single photon emission computed tomography. Circulation 1993;87:345-54.
36. Marwick TH, Nemec JJ, Pashkow FJ et al. Accuracy and limitations of exercise echocardiography in a routine clinical setting. J Am Coll Cardiol 1992;19:74-81.
37. Marwick TH, Case C, Vasey C et al. Prediction of mortality by exercise echocardiography: a strategy for combination with the Duke treadmill score. Circulation 2001;103:2566-71.
38. Marwick TH, Shaw L, Case C et al. Clinical and economic impact of exercise electrocardiography and exercise echocardiography in clinical practice. Eur Heart J 2003;24:1153-63.
39. Maurer G, Nanda NC. Two dimensional echocardiographic evaluation of exercise-induced left and right ventricular asynergy: Correlation with thallium scanning. 1981;48:720-7.
40. Mertens H, Sawada SG, Ryan T et al. Symptoms, adverse effects, and complications associated with dobutamine stress echocardiography. Circulation 1993;88:15-9.
41. Meries H, Erbel R, Nixdorff U et al. Exercise echocardiography for the evaluation of patients after nonsurgical coronary artery revascularization. J Am Coll Cardiol 1993;21:1087.
42. Olmos LI, Dakik H, Gordon R et al. Long-term prognostic value of exercise echocardiography compared with exercise 201T1, ECG, and clinical variables in patients evaluated for coronary artery disease. Circulation 1998;98:2679-86.
43. Ostojic M, Picano E, Beleslin В et al. Dipyridamole-dobutamine echocardiography: a novel test for the detection of milder forms of coronary artery disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 1994;23:1115-22.
44. Panza JA, Laurienzo JM, Curiel RV et al. Transesophageal dobutamine stress echocardiography for evaluation of patients with coronary artery disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 1994;24:1260-7.
45. Parodi G, Picano E, Marcassa C et al. High dose dipyridamole myocardial imaging: simultaneous scintigraphy and two-dimensional echocardiography in the detection and evaluation of coronary artery disease. Coronary Artery Disease 1999;10:177-84.
46. Pasquet A, D’Hondt AM, Verhelst R et al. Comparison of dipyridamole stress echocardiography and perfusion scintigraphy for cardiac risk stratification in vascular surgery patients. Am J Cardiol 1998;82:1468-74.
47. Picano E, Distante A, Masini M et al. Dipyridamole-echocardiography test in effort angina pectoris. Am J Cardiol 1985;56:452-6.
48. Picano E, Landi P, Bolognese L et al. Prognostic value of dipyridamole echocardiography only after uncomplicated myocardial infarction: A large-scale, multicenter trial. Am J Med 1993;95:608-18.
49. Picano E, Lattanzi F, Orlandini A et al. Stress echocardiography and the human factor: The importance of being expert. J Am Coll Cardiol 1991;17:666-9.
50. Picano E, Mathias W Jr, Pingitore R, Bigi R, Previtali M. Safety and tolerability of dobutamine-atropine stress echocardiography: a prospective multicentre study. Lancet 1994;344: 1190-2.
51. Picano E, Pingitore A, Conti U et al. Enhanced sensitivity for detection of coronary artery disease by addition of atropine to dipyridamole echocardiography. Eur Heart J 1993;14:1216-22.
52. Picano E, Severi S, Lattanzi F et al. The diagnostic and prognostic value of echo-dipyridamole in patients with suspected coronary disease. G Ital Cardiol 1991;21:621-32.
53. Poldermans D, Arnese M, Fioretti PM et al. Improved cardiac risk stratification in major vascular surgery with dobutamine-atropine stress echocardiography. J Am Coll Cardiol 1995;26:648-53.
54. Poldermans D, Fioretti PM, Boersma E et al. Long-term prognostic value of dobutamine-atropine echocardiography in 1737 patients with known or suspected coronary artery disease. Circulation 1999;99:757-62.
55. Porter T, Xie F, Kriesfeld A et al. Improved endocardial border resolution during dobutamine stress echocardiography with intravenous sonicated dextrose albumin. J Am Coll Cardiol 1994;23:1440-3.
56. Presti T, Armstrong WF, Feigenbaum H. Comparison of echocardiography at peak exercise and after bicycle exercise in evaluation of patients with known or suspected coronary artery disease. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 1988; 1:119-26.
57. Previtali M, Lanzarini L, Fetiveau R et al. Comparison of dobutamine stress echocardiography, dipyridamole stress echocardiography, and exercise stress testing for diagnosis of coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol 1993;72:865-70.
58. Prince CR, Stoddard MF, Morris GT et al. Dobutamine two-dimensional transesophageal echocardiographic stress testing for detection of coronary artery disease. Am Heart J 1994; 128:36-41.
59. Quinones MA, Verani MS, Haichin RM et al. Exercise echocardiography and single photon emission tomography in evaluation of coronary artery disease: Analysis of 292 patients. Circulation 1992;85:1026-31.
60. Ryan T, Segar DS, Sawada SG et al. Detection of coronary artery disease with upright bicycle exercise echocardiography. J Am Soc Echo 1993;6:186-97.
61. Ryan T, Vasey CG, Presti CF et al. Exercise echocardiography: Detection of coronary artery disease in patients with normal left ventricular wall motion at rest. J Am Coll Cardiol 1988;11:993-9.
62. Salustri A, Fioretti PM, McNeill AJ et al. Pharmacological stress echocardiography in the diagnosis of coronary artery disease and myocardial ischaemia: A comparison between dobutamine and dipyridamole. Eur Heart J 1992;13:1356-62.
63. Santoro GM, Sciagra R, Buonamici P et al. Head-to-head comparison of exercise stress testing, pharmacologic stress echocardiography, and perfusion tomography as first-line examination for chest pain in patients without a history of coronary artery disease. J Nucl Cardiol 1998;5:19-27.
64. Sawada SG, Judson WE, Ryan T et al. Upright bicycle exercise echocardiography after coronary artery bypass grafting. Am J Cardiol 1989;64:1123.
65. Sawada SG, Ryan T, Fineberg NA et al. Exercise echocardiographic detection of coronary artery disease in women. J Am Coll Cardiol 1989;14:1440-7.
66. Sawada SG, Segar DS, Ryan T et al. Echocardiographic detection of coronary artery disease during dobutamine infusion. Circulation 1991;83:1605-14.
67. Schiller NB, Shah PM, Crawford M et al. Recommendations for quantitation of the left ventricle by two-dimensional echocardiography. J Am Soc Echo 1989;2:358-67.
68. Secknus MA, Marwick TH. Evolution of dobutamine echocardiography protocols and indications: safety and side effects in 3,011 studies over 5 years. J Am Coll Cardiol 1997;29:1234—40.
69. Senior R, Lahiri A. Enhanced detection of myocardial ischemia by stress dobutamine echocardiography utilizing the «biphasic» response of wall thickening during low and high dose dobutamine infusion. J Am Coll Cardiol 1995;26:26-32.
70. Severi S. Picano E, Michelassi C et al. Diagnostic and prognostic value of dipyridamol echocardiography in patients with suspected coronary artery disease. Circulation 1994;89:1160-73.
71. Takeuchi M, Araki M, Nakashima Y, Kuroiwa A. Comparison of dobutamine stress echocardiography and stress thallium-201 single-photon emission computed tomography for detecting coronary artery disease. .1 Am Soc Echo 1993;6:593-602.
72. Tennant R, Wiggers CJ. The effect of coronary occlusion on myocardial contraction. Am J Physiol 1935;112:351-61.
73. Tischler MD, Lee TH, Hirsch AT. Prediction of major cardiac events after peripheral vascular surgery using dipyridamol echocardiography. Am J Cardiol 1991;68:593-9.
74. Voigt JU, Exner B, Schmiedehausen К et al. Strain-rate imaging during dobutamine stress echocardiography provides objective evidence of inducible ischemia. Circulation 2003; 107:2120-6.
75. Wann LS, Faris JV, Childress RH et al. Exercise cross-sectional echocardiography in ischemic heart disease. Circulation 1979; 60:1300-8.
76. Zoghbi WA, Cheirif J, Kleiman NS et al. Diagnosis of ischemic heart disease with adenosine echocardiography. J Am Coll Cardiol 1991;18:1271-9.