Список использованной литературы при подготовке статей по эхокардиографической характеристике тканей
1. Alizad A, Seward JB. Echocardiographic features of genetic diseases: part 2. Storage disease. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2000;13:164-70.
2. Allman КС, Shaw LJ, Hachamovitch R et al. Myocardial viability testing and impact of revascularization on prognosis in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction: a meta-analysis. J Am Coll Cardiol 2002;39:1151-8.
3. Angermann C, Spes C, Pongratz D. [Cardiac manifestation of progressive muscular dystrophy of the Duchenne type], Z Kardiol 1986;75:542-51.
4. Angermann CE, Nassau K, Stempfle HU et al. Recognition of acute cardiac allograft rejection from serial integrated backscatter analyses in human orthotopic heart transplant recipients. Comparison with conventional echocardiography. Circulation 1997;95:140-50.
5. Angermann CE, Schulze R, Aust D et al. Improved correlation between myocardial fibrosis and integrated backscatter with extended dynamic range radiofrequency imaging. J Am Coll Cardiol 1998;31 (suppl.l).
6. Angermann CE, Stempfle HU. Tissue characterization in myocardial disease. In Roelandt JRTC, Sutherland GR. Iliceto S, Linker DT (eds.). European Textbook of Cardiac Ultrasound. London: Churchill Livingstone 1993;419—30.
7. Barzilai B, Saffitz JE, Miller JG et al. Quantitative ultrasonic characterization of the nature of atherosclerotic plaques in human aorta. Circ Res 1987;60:459-63.
8. Beaver ТА, Jansujwicz A, Arbuckle BE et al. Integrated backscatter during harmonic and fundamental frequency imaging - effect of depth, mechanical index, and tissue anisotropy: implications for myocardial tissue characterization. Echocardiography 2003;20:337-43.
9. Cain P, Khoury V, Short L et al. Usefulness of quantitative echocardiographic techniques to predict recovery of regional and global left ventricular function after acute myocardial infarction. Am J Cardiol 2003;91:391-6.
10. Chetboul V, Escriou C, Tessier D et al. Tissue Doppler imaging detects early asymptomatic myocardial abnormalities in a dog model of Duchenne’s cardiomyopathy. Eur Heart J 2004;25:1934-9.
11. Chetboul V, Sampedrano CC, Testault I et al. Use of tissue Doppler imaging to confirm the diagnosis of dilated cardiomyopathy in a dog with equivocal echocardiographic findings. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2004;225:1877-80, 64.
12. Coletta A, Thackray S, Nikitin N et al. Clinical trials update: highlights of the scientific sessions of The American College of Cardiology 2002; LIFE, DANAM1 2, MADIT-2, MIRACLE-ICD, OVERTURE, OCTAVE, ENABLE 1 & 2, CHRISTMAS, AFFIRM, RACE, WIZARD. AZACS, REMATCH, BNP trial and HARDBALL. Eur J Heart Fail 2002;4:381-8.
13. Dandel M, Hummel M, Muller J et al. Reliability of tissue Doppler wall motion monitoring after heart transplantation for replacement of invasive routine screenings by optimally timed cardiac biopsies and catheterizations. Circulation 2001; 104: 1184-91.
14. de Korte CL, Woutman HA, van der Steen AF et al. Vascular tissue characterisation with IVUS elastography. Ultrasonics 2000;38:387-90.
15. Di Bello V, Giorgi D, Talini E et al. Incremental value of ultrasonic tissue characterization (backscatter) in the evaluation of left ventricular myocardial structure and mechanics in essential arterial hypertension. Circulation 2003; 107:74— 80.
16. Di Bello V, Talarico L, Picano E et al. Increased echodensity of myocardial wall in the diabetic heart: an ultrasound tissue characterization study. J Am Coll Cardiol 1995;25:1408-15.
17. Dutka DP, Donnelly JE, Palka P et al. Echocardiographic characterization of cardiomyopathy in Friedreich’s ataxia with tissue Doppler echocardiographically derived myocardial velocity gradients. Circulation 2000;102:1276-82.
18. Fang ZY, Leano R, Marwick TH. Relationship between longitudinal and radial contractility in subclinical diabetic heart disease. Clin Sci (bond) 2004; 106:53-60.
19. Fang ZY, Yuda S, Anderson V et al. Echocardiographic detection of early diabetic myocardial disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 2003;41:611-7.
20. Ferri C, Di Bello V, Martini A et al. Heart involvement in systemic sclerosis: an ultrasonic tissue characterisation study. Ann Rheum Dis 1998;57:296-302.
21. Finch-Johnston AE, Gussak HM, Mobley J etal. Cyclic variation of integrated backscatter: dependence of time delay on the echocardiographic view used and the myocardial segment analyzed. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2000;13:9-17.
22. Galderisi M, Vitale G, Bianco A et al. Pulsed tissue Doppler identifies subclinical myocardial biventricular dysfunction in active acromegaly. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 2006;64:390-7.
23. Giorgi D, Di Bello V, Bertini A et al. Physiological cyclic variation of the myocardial integrated backscatter signal in athlete’s heart. Int J Sports Med 2000;21 Гб 16-22.
24. Govind S, Saha S, Brodin LA et al. Impaired myocardial functional reserve in hypertension and diabetes mellitus without coronary artery disease: searching for the possible link with congestive heart failure in the myocardial Doppler in diabetes (MYD1D) study II. Am J Hypertens 2006;19:851-7; discussion 8.
25. Hart RJ, Angermann CE, Stempfle HU et al. IEEE. Ultrasonic myocardial backscatter: Evaluation of 2D images and texture analysis of demodulated RF-signals. Computers in Cardiology 187;14:lll-14.
26. Hoffmann R, Altiok E, Nowak В et al. Strain rate measurement by doppler echocardiography allows improved assessment of myocardial viability in patients with depressed left ventricular function. J Am Coll Cardiol 2002;39:443-9.
27. Hoyt RH, Collins SM, Skorton DJ et al. Assessment of fibrosis in infarcted human hearts by analysis of ultrasonic backscatter. Circulation 1985;71:740-4.
28. Hyodo E, Hozumi T, Takemoto Y et al. Early detection of cardiac involvement in patients with sarcoidosis by a non-invasive method with ultrasonic tissue characterisation. Heart 2004;90:1275-80.
29. lzawa H, Murohara T, Nagata К et al. Mineralo-corticoid receptor antagonism ameliorates left ventricular diastolic dysfunction and myocardial fibrosis in mildly symptomatic patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy: a pilot study. Circulation 2005; 112:2940—5.
30. Kaneda T, Shimizu M, Ino H et al. Changes in cardiac tissue characterization in carriers with gene mutations associated with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Int J Cardiol 2005;104:170-5.
31. Klein AL, Murray RD, Black IW et al. Integrated backscatter for quantification of left atrial spontaneous echo contrast. J Am Coll Cardiol 1996;28:222-31.
32. Komiyama N, Berry GJ, Kolz ML et al. Tissue characterization of atherosclerotic plaques by intravascular ultrasound radiofrequency signal analysis: an in vitro study of human coronary arteries. Am Heart J 2000;140:565-74.
33. Koyama J, Ray-Sequin PA, Falk RH. Prognostic significance of ultrasound myocardial tissue characterization in patients with cardiac amyloidosis. Circulation 2002;106:556-61.
34. Lattanzi F, Bellotti P, Picano E et al. Quantitative ultrasonic analysis of myocardium in patients with thalassemia major and iron overload. Circulation 1993;87:748-54.
35. Lattanzi F, Di Bello V, Picano E et al. Normal ultrasonic myocardial reflectivity in athletes with increased left ventricular mass. A tissue characterization study. Circulation 1992;85:1828-34.
36. Lyseggen E, Skulstad H, Helle-Valle T et al. Myocardial strain analysis in acute coronary occlusion: a tool to assess myocardial viability and reperfusion. Circulation 2005; 112:3901-10.
37. Mankad S, Murali S, Kormos RL et al. Evaluation of the potential role of color-coded tissue Doppler echocardiography in the detection of allograft rejection in heart transplant recipients. Am Heart J 1999;138:721-30.
38. Marwick TH. Should we be evaluating the ventricle or the myocardium? Advances in tissue characterization. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2004;17:168-72.
39. Marwick TH. Tissue Doppler imaging for evaluation of myocardial function in patients with diabetes mellitus. Curr Opin Cardiol 2004;19:442-6.
40. Masuyama T. Valantine HA, Gibbons R et al. Serial measurement of integrated ultrasonic backscatter in human cardiac allografts for the recognition of acute rejection. Circulation 1990;81:829-39.
41. Matsumura Y, Elliott PM, Mahon NG et al. Familial dilated cardiomyopathy: assessment of left ventricular systolic and diastolic function using Doppler tissue imaging in asymptomatic relatives with left ventricular enlargement. Heart 2006;92:405-6.
42. McKenna CJ, Sugrue DD, Kwon HM, et al. Histopathologic changes in asymptomatic relatives of patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy. Am J Cardiol 1999;83:281-3, A6.
43. Meluzin J, Cerny J, Frelich M et al. Prognostic value of the amount of dysfunctional but viable myocardium in revascularized patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction. Investigators of this Multicenter Study. J Am Coll Cardiol 1998;32:912-20.
44. Milunski MR, Mohr GA, Wear KA et al. Early identification with ultrasonic integrated backs-catter of viable but stunned myocardium in dogs. J Am Coll Cardiol 1989;14:462-71.
45. Mimbs JW, O’Donnell M, Bauwens D et al. The dependence of ultrasonic attenuation and backscatter on collagen content in dog and rabbit hearts. Circ Res 1980;47:49-58.
47. Mizuno R, Fujimoto S, Saito Y et al. Non-Invasive Quantitation of Myocardial Fibrosis Using Combined Tissue Harmonic Imaging and Integrated Backscatter Analysis in Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Cardiology 2006; 108:11-7.
48. Monzani F, Di Bello V, Caraccio N et al. Effect of levothyroxine on cardiac function and structure in subclinical hypothyroidism: a double blind, placebo-controlled study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2001;86:1110-5.
49. Mottley JG, Miller JG. Anisotropy of the ultrasonic attenuation in soft tissues: measurements in vitro. J Acoust Soc Am 1990;88:1203-10.
50. Nagueh SF, Bachinski LL, Meyer D et al. Tissue Doppler imaging consistently detects myocardial abnormalities in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and provides a novel means for an early diagnosis before and independently of hypertrophy. Circulation 2001;104:128-30.
51. Naito J, Koretsune Y, Sakamoto N et al. Transmural heterogeneity of myocardial integrated backscatter in diabetic patients without overt cardiac disease. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2001 ;52:11-20.
52. Naito J, Masuyama T, Mano T et al. Ultrasonic myocardial tissue characterization in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy: value in nonin-vasive assessment of myocardial fibrosis. Am Heart J 1996;131:115-21.
53. Ogata H, Nakatani S, Ishikawa Y et al. Myocardial strain changes in Duchenne muscular dystrophy without overt cardiomyopathy. Int J Cardiol 2006.
54. Palka P, Lange A, Fleming AD et al. Differences in myocardial velocity gradient measured throughout the cardiac cycle in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, athletes and patients with left ventricular hypertrophy due to hypertension. J Am Coll Cardiol 1997;30:760-8.
55. Palnrieri V, Capaldo B, Russo C et al. Left ventricular chamber and myocardial systolic function reserve in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: insight from traditional and Doppler tissue imaging echocardiography. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2006;19:848-56.
56. Panovsky R, Meluzin J, Kind V et al. Comparison of acoustic densitometry and dobutanrine echocardiography for an assessment of myocardial viability. Echocardiography 2005:22:586-92.
57. Pelle G, Pascal O, Adnot S et al. Characterization of peripheral arterial wall motion by Doppler tissue echography: a validation study. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2002; 15:1218-25.
58. Perez JE, McGill JB, Santiago .IV et al. Abnormal myocardial acoustic properties in diabetic patients and their correlation with the severity of disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 1992; 19:1154-62.
59. Perez JE, Miller JG, Holland MR et al. Ultrasonic tissue characterization: integrated backscatter imaging for detecting myocardial structural properties and on-line quantitation of cardiac function. Am J Card Imaging 1994;8:106-12.
60. Perez-David E, Garcia-Fernandez MA, Quiles J et al. Usefulness of quantitative myocardial contrast echocardiography for prediction of ventricular function recovery after myocardial infarction treated with primary angioplasty. Heart 2006:92:693^1.
61. Picano E, Pelosi G, Marzilli M et al. In vivo quantitative ultrasonic evaluation of myocardial fibrosis in humans. Circulation 1990;81:58-64.
62. Plewka M, Krzeminska-Pakula M, Drozdz J et al. Tissue Doppler echocardiographic identification of ischemic etiology in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy. Scand Cardiovasc J 2005;39:334—41.
63. Recchia D, Sharkey AM, Bosner MS et al. Sensitive detection of abnormal aortic architecture in Marfan syndrome with high-frequency ultrasonic tissue characterization. Circulation 1995;91:1036^13.
64. Rossi M, Cupisti A, Santoro G et al. Ultrasonic tissue characterization of the carotid artery in chronic renal failure patients. Nephron 2002;91:270-5.
65. Rovner A, de las Fuentes L, Waggoner AD et al. Characterization of left ventricular diastolic function in hypertension by use of Doppler tissue imaging and color M-mode techniques. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2006;19:872-9.
66. Sallach JA, Klein AL. Tissue Doppler imaging in the evaluation of patients with cardiac amyloidosis. Curr Opin Cardiol 2004;19:464-71.
67. Sano K, Kawasaki M, Okubo M et al. In vivo quantitative tissue characterization of angiographically normal coronary lesions and the relation with risk factors: a study using integrated backscatter intravascular ultrasound. Circ J 2005;69:543-9.
68. Shan К, Bick RJ, Poindexter BJ et al. Relation of tissue Doppler derived myocardial velocities to myocardial structure and beta-adrenergic receptor density in humans. J Am Coll Cardiol 2000;36:891-6.
69. Skorton DJ, Miller JG, Wickline S et al. Ultrasonic characterization of cardiovascular tissue. In: Marcus ML, Skorton DJ, Schelbert HR, Wolf GL (eds.). Cardiac Imaging. Philadelphia: WB Saunders 1991; pp. 538-56.
70. Stempfle HU, Angermann CE, Kraml P et al. Serial changes during acute cardiac allograft rejection: quantitative ultrasound tissue analysis versus myocardial histologic findings. J Am Coll Cardiol 1993;22:310-7.
71. Stempfle HU, Buchmeier U, Werner C et al. Ultrasonic integrated backscatter delineates beneficial effects of coronary artery revascularization therapy after acute myocardial infarction. Computers in Cardiology IEEE 1997;24:359-62.
72. Takiuchi S, Ito H, Iwakura К et al. Ultrasonic tissue characterization predicts myocardial viability in early stage of reperfused acute myocardial infarction. Circulation 1998;97:356-62.
73. Tang WH, Young JB. Cardiomyopathy and heart failure in diabetes. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 2001:30:1031-46.
74. Vinereanu D, Florescu N, Sculthorpe N et al. Differentiation between pathologic and physiologic left ventricular hypertrophy by tissue Doppler assessment of long-axis function in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or systemic hypertension and in athletes. Am J Cardiol 2001;88:53-8.
75. Vitale DF, Bonow RO, Calabro R et al. Myocardial ultrasonic tissue characterization in pediatric and adult patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Circulation 1996;94:2826-30.
76. von Bibra H, Hansen A, Dounis V et al. Augmented metabolic control improves myocardial diastolic function and perfusion in patients with non-insulin dependent diabetes. Heart 2004;90:1483-4.
77. Weidemann F, Breunig F, Beer M et al. Improvement of cardiac function during enzyme replacement therapy in patients with Fabry disease: a prospective strain rate imaging study. Circulation 2003; 108:1299-301.
78. Wickline SA, Thomas LJ, 3rd, Miller JG et al. Sensitive detection of the effects of reperfusion on myocardium by ultrasonic tissue characterization with integrated backscatter. Circulation 1986;74:389-400.
79. Yuda S, Dart J, Najos О et al. Use of Cyclic Variation of Integrated Backscatter to Assess Contractile Reserve and Myocardial Viability in Chronic Ischemic Left Ventricular Dysfunction Echocardiography. Echocardiography (United States) 2002; 19(4):279-87.
80. Yuda S, Short L, Leano R et al. Myocardial abnormalities in hypertensive patients with normal and abnormal left ventricular filling: a study of ultrasound tissue characterization and strain. Clin Sci (Lond) 2002;103:283-93.
81. Zabalgoitia M, Ismaeil MF, Anderson L et al. Prevalence of diastolic dysfunction in normo-tensive, asymptomatic patients with well-con-trolled type 2 diabetes mellitus. Am J Cardiol 2001;87:320-3.